Jhon MarcellJhon MarcellJhon Marcell Pencil Crafts | 24 Studio Fairs 24 Studio Fairs: Pencil Crafts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pencil Crafts

I don't know about you, but I love pencils. I'm talking about the old-fashioned cylinders of wood with lead (or graphite) inside, not mechanical pencils. Those things annoy me.

Wooden pencils are lovely: they feel good to hold, they are chewable (not that I chew on pencils but they give, making them desirable for people who enjoy chewing on objects), and writing with a pencil is just something I like to do.

Taking pencils to the next level with pencil crafts is even better! Take a look at the link below to see how Cathe at Just Something I Made used pencils to create this lovely pencil vase.

Pencil Vase Photo Credit: Just Something I Made


photos


kristen stewart photos


Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan


Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan

Loading