Jhon MarcellJhon MarcellJhon Marcell Meatless Dinner Ideas | 24 Studio Fairs 24 Studio Fairs: Meatless Dinner Ideas

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meatless Dinner Ideas

My most recent Little Dabs Lunch.

Sometimes I love to just have a lunch of what my mom called "little dabs." She would pull out everything from the refrigerator including leftovers, pickles, opened containers like cottage cheese, and we'd all choose from the assortment what to eat.

And if we finished them all, Mom would say, "It'll be a fair day tomorrow!" I don' know why, but that's what she said.

Here's my latest Little Dabs lunch: half a red bell pepper, sliced beets, kidney beans, crackers, pickles, cottage cheese, and olives from the bottom of the barrel. Yum!


photos


kristen stewart photos


Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan


Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan

Loading