Jhon MarcellJhon MarcellJhon Marcell David Cassidy -- I Think I Love You | 24 Studio Fairs 24 Studio Fairs: David Cassidy -- I Think I Love You

Sunday, March 31, 2013

David Cassidy -- I Think I Love You

The Patridge Family cast (part of the cast). Photo in public domain.David Cassidy was a big part of the TV show The Partridge Family. He played Keith Partridge, teen idol. This television show was the perfect escape for many pre-teen and teenage kids in the 1970s.

Photo shows from top left: Dave Madden as the band's manager Reuben Kincaid, Susan Dey as Laurie Partridge, Danny Bonaduce as Danny Partridge, Suzanne Crough as Tracy Partridge, and Jeremy Gelbwaks as Chris Partridge. Missing from the photo are David Cassidy and Shirley Jones, who played Shirley Partridge, the mother and singer of The Partridge Family band.

Photo of some of The Partridge Family cast is in the public domain.


photos


kristen stewart photos


Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan


Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan

Loading